- Skill Level: easy
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- 1 kg bone ( beef or lamb) oven-roasted for about 50 minutes.
- 1/2 kg minced meat.
- 2 sticks of celery.
- 1 egg.
- 2 carrots.
- 1/2 cup plain cake crumb.
- 1 tablespoon oil.
- 1/2 kg tomatoes, peeled and diced.
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, peeled.
- 1/2 cup noodle.
- Place roasted bone with sliced carrot and celery over large saucepan. pour water to the top of saucepan. Put it on heat until boiling . Drain the fat if it appeared, then reduce heat; cover and let it to simmer for an hour.
- Combine minced meat, egg, and cake crumb together in a pot, then sprinkle salt and pepper, roll meat mixture into small balls.
- Anoint baking dish by 1 tablespoon of oil and arrange the meatballs over it. In a preheated oven bake the meatballs ( in medium heat) for 45 minutes without covering , stir them from time to time.
- Remove the baking dish from oven. Drain meatballs on a paper towel-lined plate. Take the carrots and celery by a Slotted spoon. Turn off the heat and set aside the broth until it cool down.
- Remove bones from the broth before draining it in a deep bowl. Then Add carrots, celery, and tomatoes to it, put the soup on heat again and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook up noodles in a boiled water; wait it until tender( about 10 minutes), then remove and rinse with cold water.
- Add the noodles and meatballs to the soup and cook it for extra 10 minutes. Sprinkle salt, pepper and parsley over it, then serve.