meat with mint
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • Finely minced pure lamb meat.
- • Condiment.
- • A sprinkle of cinnamon.
- • Dried mint.
- • Hammered garlic.
- Sauce: • Squeezed lemon.
- • Minced garlic.
- • Olive oil.
- • A little of salt.
- To prepare a sandwich: • Bread.
- • Slices chopped tomatoes.
- • Sticks chopped Cucumber Pickles.
• Mix the meat and the minced pure meat with garlic and wet them with spices and scrub well.
• Wet your hands with cool water and shape the meat by the form of tablets like hamburger tablets.
• Repeat the process again until the whole amount ends, then fry the tablets with a little of ghee or oil and flip them on two sides until being cooked then put them in aside plate.
• Prepare the sauce by mixing its contents well, then soak the meat tablets in sauce for 6 hours at least, but it is more recommended to soak them for a day.
• The way of serving: • Crack bread from the half and irrigate it with lemon sauce and oil, arrange the meat tablets in bread and put the tomato and pickles slices on it. • Put the sandwiches in the electrical grill machine until the bread becomes hot and be ready for serving.