Meat with Cumin
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 1kilo
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1kg of lean meat, finely minced.
- • 1 medium sized onion, grated.
- • 1 tablespoon of grinded cake.
- • 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- • 2 tablespoons of butter or vegetable oil.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- • 1 cup of water, oil for frying.
• Mix meat with onion, grinded cake, cumin, salt and butter to get a sticky mass. You can use the mushy toast that is soaked in water or milk instead of grinded cake as desired.
• Make the meat mix into balls with a size of walnut pieces, and then fry them in the oil.
• Cook fried meat balls with tomato paste and water in a pot put on heat.
• Cover the pot and cook the components of it until the meat becomes mature and the sauce condenses. • Serve this meal beside potato puree.