mansaf of Aleppo
- Yield : 1 mansaf
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 30 m
- Cook Time : 2:0 h
- Ready In : 2:30 h
- • 400g of free of bones lamb meat
- • 1 1/2 a cup of water for frike
- • 3 cups of water for rice
- • 1 cup frike
- • 2 cups of rice
- • 1 cup of ghee
- • 2 spoons of various types of condiments
- • 3 laurel leaves
- • 8 cardamom pieces
- • 2 sticks of cinnamon.
- • 1/2 a zest.
- • 20g of roasted with ghee almond
- • 20g of roasted with ghee pine.
• Cut meat into pieces with about 30g, then add 2 tablespoons of Lurpak ghee, then add it on heat and stir for 10 minutes. Then add hot water and leave it until boiling , then add cardamom with laurel leaves and zest and cinnamon sticks , then leave them to boil for 5 minutes, then raise them from heat and filter them.
• Take from the water about 1 1/2 a cup of water, put in another plate 3 tablespoons of ghee , then add frike to roast it on a backburner , and when becomes mushy add the previous water to them, and when these ingredients start boiling reduce the heat and cover it until it becomes mature.
• Put the allocated amount of water for rice on heat until it boils , then add 4 tablespoons of ghee, then add rice and when boiling reduce the heat. After frike and rice become cooked, prepare the serving plate.
• Put rice literally in the middle then pour frike around it and put the meat pieces on the surface and decorate using almond with pine.