- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 5 m
- Cook Time : 20 m
- Ready In : 25 m
- • 1 cup of semolina.
- • 2 cups of sugar or to taste.
- • 3 cup s of water.
- • 1/4 a cup of ghee or butter.
- • 1/4 a cup of blossom water.
• Put ghee in a thick bottom pot on heat.
• Add semolina to the ghee and flip on heat with a wooden spoon until semolina color becomes golden only.
• Put sugar and hot water on heat and stir the sugar until; it melts and the syrup boils.
• Add the syrup to semolina and put it on a backburner and flip for 5 minutes until it condenses, then add rose water to the semolina and stir well( it will be like thick yoghurt) which means not solid.
• Cover mamoneieh and set it aside for 15 minutes and then serve it hot or warm.