- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • Vegetable oil.
- • 2 big pieces of eggplants.
- • 2 tablespoons of oil.
- • 3 pieces of onion (chopped into slices).
- • 3 pounded garlic cloves.
- • 1 kg of fresh tomato.
- • 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- • A sprinkle of hot pepper powder.
- • 200 g of chick peas, soaked with water a day before.
- • Pepper
• Fry eggplants or wipe them with oil and grill on both sides, then put them on a blotter to get rid of excess oil.
• Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry onions in it until they wilt.
• Add garlic and flip it for few minutes, then add boiled tomatoes, lemon juice, hot pepper powder, salt and chick peas.
• Cover the mix and leave it on a back burner for 30 minutes, then add eggplants.
• Leave the mix on a back burner for 5 additional minutes or until the eggplants become cooked.