maklouba | peas maklouba
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30 m
- Cook Time : 60 m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
- • 1 kg of chicken's breasts without bones.
- • 1/2 a kg of peas.
- • 2-3 cups of rice (washed, soaked, filtered).
- • Rings of carrot.
- • Rings of onion.
- • Rings of tomato.
- • 3 garlic cloves, pounded with green ginger .
- • Salt
- black pepper
- various condiments
• Cut chicken's breasts into slices and pound them.
• Out the pot on heat with a little of oil, and then roast the chicken, and then salt, ginger, garlic, black pepper and condiments.
• Add water and then leave the pot until the chicken becomes cooked.
• In another pot that is deeper from the first, put carrot rings in the bottom neatly.
• Compact mature chicken pieces on the carrot rings.
• Put peas, then add onion rings, then add tomato rings with a sprinkle of pepper and salt.
• Put rice on the tomato rings and compact it.
• Add the chicken's boiling soup and be sure that water is immersing the rice, then add cinnamon sticks, and then leave it to boil, then reduce the heat until the rice becomes cooked.
• Remove cinnamon sticks, then flip the pot in the serving plate.