- Skill Level: difficult
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- For makadem: • Shin of beef (the quantity as desired). • Salt, pepper, ½ pounded clove of garlic.
- for Fatteh: • Mature and cooked Egyptian rice.
- • Minced into medium sized bread.
- • 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- • ½ a cup of vinegar.
- • About ¼ pounded clove of garlic.
- • Salt
•Makadem: Wash shins, spice them with salt, pepper and pounded garlic, raise them on a backburner in a pot until the all water comes out, then boil water and let shins absorb it. After that, add a large amount of boiled water used for boiling, then leave them to be cooked on a medium heat for 4-5 hours or until they become cooked.
Fatteh: • Roast bread with ghee well until it becomes roasted.
• Roast garlic with a little of cumin and pepper using a tablespoon of ghee, then add vinegar to it, and separate them to make the sauce.
• Boil soup and add it to the roasted bread until it immerses bread totally, then add the vinegar and garlic mix, and leave them until the bread absorbs the soup completely, and if you find an increase, remove it lightly from bread.
• Put rice hot on the bread.
• Take some of vinegar and garlic mix, then add tomato paste and a little of shins soup to it and leave it to boil until it becomes thick.
• Spread the paste on rice.
• Row shins from soup and squeeze lemon on them, row them around fatteh plate on the edges and from the surface, in a nice way, serve shins soup with lemon juice beside this meal.
- lebanese cocktail (23)