mahshi | onion mahshi
- Skill Level: easy
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • A big onion.
- • Rice.
- • Small and chopped onion.
- • Tomato paste.
- • Condiments
- black pepper
- • 2 cubes of chicken soup (Magi)
- • 1 spoon of ghee.
• Cut onion into longitudinal pieces from one side only.
• After that, dismantle onion to be like open rings from one side only.
• Put onion in a pot with water and maggi and then boil it to be half cooked.
• Prepare the stuff by putting a spoon of ghee with the chopped onion in a plate on heat , and then put a little of tomato paste and after that, put rice, spices, salt and maggi until the onion becomes three-quarters cooked.
• After that, fill the onion rings, and then compact it in the pot, and then put a little of water on it and then keep it on heat for 15 minutes.