mahshi | mahshi Zucchini and Grape Leaves
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 kg of zucchini.
- • 1/2 a kg of grape leaves.
- • 3 ounces of minced meat.
- • 2 cups of rice.
- • 1 cup of ghee.
- • 1kg of red tomatoes.
- • 1 sour lemon.
- • Salt
• Prepare the stuff from the minced meat that is fried with ghee.
• Dig zucchinis and put them in cold water.
• Put grape leaves for few seconds in the hot water, and then raise them to a strainer.
• Prepare zucchinis and put them in the middle of the cooking pot.
• Fill the grape leaves and row them into rings around zucchini.
• Squeeze tomatoes and add their juice to the pot, and add some of hot water also.
• modify the amount of salt and cover the face of the pot with a turned plate.
• Cook on a strong heat , then moderate for about 1 hour.
• Raise the plate from the pot, and then add sour lemon juice.
• Keep cooking on a backburner until the stuff becomes well cooked. • Flip it in the serving plate and eat it hot.