mahshi filfil (pepper)
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 8 piece
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 60 m
- Cook Time : 60 m
- Ready In : 2:0 h
- • 2 cups of rice.
- • 1 big sized onion, finely minced.
- • 2 garlic cloves, finely minced.
- • 2 big pieces of tomato, finely minced.
- • 1 cup of parsley, minced.
- • 1 teaspoon of dried coriander, grinded.
- • 2 teaspoons of salt.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of black pepper.
- • 1/3 a cup of oil.
- • 1 cup of chicken soup.
- • 8 big pepper pieces.
• Wash rice with pure water for 3-4 times, then immerse it with lukewarm water, then add a teaspoon of vinegar, then leave rice soaked for 30 minutes.
• Filter rice from soaking water, then put it in a deep plate. Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, parsley, coriander, salt, pepper and oil.
• Flip the ingredients with each other until the vegetables become well distributed with rice. Set the mix aside
• Prepare the pepper by removing the seeds and the white things from the inside of the pepper.
• Fill the pepper with the stuff and put the pepper pieces next to each other in a medium sized pot.
• Add soup to the pot, and then put it on a medium heat until it becomes cooked.