- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 1kilo
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 50 m
- Cook Time : 60 m
- Ready In : 1:50 h
- • 1kg of red carrot.
- • 2 cups of oil.
- • 1/4 a cup of tamarind.
- • 1 tablespoon of salt.
- • 3 1/2 a cup of water.
- The stuff : 3/4 a cup of rice.
- • 2 spoons of ghee.
- • 1 ounce of minced meat.
- • A sprinkle of condiment, cinnamon, grinded cardamom.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
• Peel carrots, wash them, then dig and hollow them out, then wash them again.
• Prepare the stuff by mixing rice, meat and onion, then ghee and condiments.
• Fill the carrots to their three-quarters without pressing on them.
• Then, fry carrots with oil and roast them a little.
• Then, arrange them in a pot.
• Fry what was dig from the carrots also.
• Soak tamarind in 2 cups of water, then squeeze it with your hands, and then take the juice and add 3 1/2 a cups of it and add them to carrots, and then put the carrots on heat until they boil, and then reduce the heat and leave the pot on a backburner for an hour and a quarter.
• Serve this meal hot with soup.