- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 1 cabbage
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 50 m
- Cook Time : 60 m
- Ready In : 1:50 h
- • 1 piece of cabbage.
- • 4 cups of rice.
- • 1/2 a bunch of minced parsley.
- • 1/2 a bunch of minced coriander.
- • 1 big sized tomato, chopped into small pieces.
- • Various condiments.
- • 1 big sized onion, chopped into small pieces.
- • Salt.
- • A cube of chicken soup.
- • 5 spoons of pomegranate molasses.
- The soup: • 1 medium sized onion, chopped into small pieces.
- • 4 pieces of grinded tomato.
- • 1 cup of hot water.
- • 1 cube of chicken soup.
- • Salt.
- • Condiments.
• Put all the cabbage piece in a big pot that includes hot water, and then boil this piece for 7 minutes only. You shoul be careful of increasing the time to avoid the cut of leaves while wrapping them.
• Soak rice in hot water.
• Toast onion in a little of oil until its color becomes golden.
• Add tomato to the onion and stir well, then add the spices and stir also.
• Add rice after filtering it from water to the onion and tomato, and then stir. After that, add salt and pomegranate molasses to it. Turn the heat off and add parsley and coriander to the rice and then stir. In this way, the stuff is ready.
• Start wrapping by taking a leaf of boiled cabbage and putting it on the table, then put the stuff in the corner, then wrap and row the leaf in the pot.
After that, make soup as following: • Put onion in the pot, and toast it with a little of oil until it becomes golden, then add grinded tomatoes and water and then flip until they boil. Add spices, salt, maggi and then stir well. Leave the pot for 5 minutes and then raise the soup.
- mahshi recipe (23)