- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 2 cups of semolina.
- • 1/2 a cup of butter.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of sesame.
- • 2 spoons of yeast.
- • 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- • 1/2 a cup of warm water.
- The stuff: • 1/2 a cup of finely minced walnut or 1/2 a cup of pistachio or pressed dates.
- • 1/2 a cup of sugar.
- • 1 tablespoon of blossom water.
• Sift flour and put it in a deep plate and sprinkle it with sesame. Put butter on heat for 5 minutes, then sprinkle it on flour and flip using a wooden spoon until it calms.
• Rub ghee in the flour until it covers the pieces of flout well.
• Put yeast in a cup, and then add sugar to it and a little of lukewarm water until it melts and then pour it on flour with continuous flipping until you get a homogeneous and solid dough.
• Cover the components and leave them for 1 hour until it becomes fermented.
• After an hour, scrub the dough lightly with hands, and sprinkle it with blossom water and cut it into small balls.
• Hollow out them and fill them with walnut or pistachio or dates and then fold the sides on the stuff and press on it until it becomes oval.
• Leave them for 10 minutes, then put them in a medium heated oven for 35 minutes until their surface becomes a little yellow and cooked.
• Row ma3moul in the serving plate and cover it, to serve it.