- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 3 small dish
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1/4 a liter of milk.
- • Grated coconuts or vanilla.
- • 1 teaspoon of munafakha liquid.
- • 1 teaspoon of sugar.
• Heat milk to a degree that is near to boiling degree.
• Sweet it with sugar and then add vanilla to it.
• Add munafakha and flip it carefully and quickly 1 or 2 times until it becomes distributed with the milk.
• Pout it immediately in a plate or small glass plates ,and leave them until they freeze for 2 hours approximately.
• Sprinkle grated coco nuts or grated pistachio on the surface.
- محلاية recipe (1)