Leek with oil
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30 m
- Cook Time : 60 m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
- • 1kg of leek(The white part).
- • 1 tablespoon of rice.
- • 200g of oil.
- • 1/2 a KG of tomato juice.
- • Salt.
- • pepper or condiment.
- • Lemon and parsley for decoration.
• Clean leek from the peels and cut it with a 3cm size approximately.
• Roast the leek with oil, and flip it until it shrink and its size become less.
• Add salt, pepper, rice and tomato juice then immerse the mix with a little of water.
• Put the mix on a backburner until it become cooked, then decorate using lemon and parsley. • Serve it cold.