Lean Meat Rissole
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 250 g of crashed lean meat.
- 1 spoon of flour
- 1 spoon of fine parsley
- • An egg to for kneading, 50 g of pine.
- • Salt
• Add egg, parsley and flour to the crashed lean meat and knead it well.
• Add salt, pepper and condiment.
• Cut what you got into small pieces, then shape them like fingers or loaves, and then fill them with roasted pine.
• Roast them and put a plate of parsley beside them. You can add roasted potatoes beside it too.