Lamb Thigh with Truffles
- Skill Level: difficult
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1kg of frozen truffles.
- • 3kg of lamb thigh with bones.
- • 1 tablespoon of salt (to taste).
- • ½ a tablespoon of grinded black pepper.
- • ½ a tablespoon of grinded white pepper.
- • A sprinkle of grinded sweet condiment.
- • A sprinkle of grinded cinnamon.
- • A medium sized peeled and finely minced onion.
- • 2 medium sized and peeled onions.
- • 3 sticks of chopped celery or parsley.
- • 1 tablespoon of melted in ¼ a cup of water corn starch.
- • 2 Liters (8 cups) of water.
- • ½ a cup of vegetable oil and ghee (mixed).
• Remove the thin skin or the external layer from the meat, then rub thigh with salt and sweet condiment and put them in the fridge for a whole night.
• Roast all the sides of thigh in ½ a cup of vegetable oil and ghee with the 2 onions, cinnamon and black and white pepper.
• Immerse thigh with water. Add celery and laurel leaves and then cover the pot then put it on a moderate heat for 3 hours or until the meat becomes cooked.
• Put frozen truffles in a hot water for 5 minutes, raise and put them in cold water for 15 minutes (to remain solid).
• Peel them with knife.
• Immerse them with water, then add a sprinkle of salt, then leave them on heat for a one boil until you’ll be sure from being devoid from sand.
• Cut truffles into slices.
• Fry the minced onion with a little of ghee, then add truffles slices to it and flip them for 7 minutes. And then raise half of the amount of thigh’s soup and add it.
• Add melted in water corn starch to it, and then boil it on a backburner until it condenses.
• Add fried onion with truffles and leave them on heat for 10 minutes.
• Serve thigh with truffles sauce and brunette rice beside this meal.