Labanieh | kubba Labanieh
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • Ingredients of kubba dough : 1kg of grit. • • 1 kg of lean meal. • • 2 small and chopped into quarters onions.
- • Ingredients of The stuff kubba: • 1/2 a kg of finely minced meat. • • 1/2 a kg of coarsely minced meat. • • Pistachio (A big quantity to taste). • • Salt • • Various condiments. • • Cinnamon to taste. • • Ghee (and it is preferred to use a mix of normal ghee and country's ghee.
- • 750 ml of water to boil Kubba balls
- • Ingredients of Labanieh :
- • 2 kg of yogurt
- • 2 cloves of garlic
- • 3 tablespoons of dried mint
- • Sprinkle of salt
- • 1 kg of chopped meat
- • 6 tablespoons of rice
- • 500 ml of water to mix yogurt
Preparation of the dough: • Soak grit with cold water for 15 minutes, then filter it using a strainer, and then compact it with your hands to get rid of excess water , then set it aside. • Mince the chopped onion and grit using the meat mincing machine in batches and repeat mincing 3 times, then raise the mix and set it aside. • Mix meat (lean) with condiments and grit , and then knead kubba with your hands with repeating wetting them with cold water to make the dough mellow and solid.
Preparation of the stuff: • Fry coarse meat and spice it with condiments and then let it until it cools. • Mix row and fried meat and pistachio until you get a homogeneous dough ( Using 2 types of meat is to maintain that the dough will be solid while cutting kubba).
after dough and the stuff of kubba make kubba balls from dough and fill it in the stuff
set kubba balls in water with sprinkle of salt and heat even to boil drain kubba balls and put it in dish
put yogurt in saucepan and mix it well and add 500 ml of water to yogurt and mix yogurt with water well until become Coherent yogurt mixture and add rice to yogurt mixture and proceed mix them
fry chopped meat in pan
chop garlic Finely
add chopped meat,chopped garlic,dried mint,and kubba balls to yogurt mixture
pour kubba Labanieh in big dish and served hot