Kubba | Rice kubba
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 4 cups of rice.
- • 400g of minced meat.
- • 1/2 a cup of peeled almond.
- • 1/4 a cup of free of seeds raisin.
- • 1 egg.
- • Salt
- • Ghee.
• Wash rice and boil it in boiling water with salt for 10 minutes.
• After the maturity of rice, pour it in a fine strainer, then leave it to become well filtered.
• Put rice in a boracic plate and scrub it with what needed of salt so the it becomes like a dough.
• Make the stuff from fried with ghee minced meat in addition to required almond, raisin, salt and condiment but you have to know that you have to boil almond first in water and then peeling it and splitting the pieces of it into halves.
• Cut rice into egg-shaped then hole it from one of its fingers using a finger, then fill rice with the prepared stuff.
• Close the tablets well with wet hands, then row them on a clean tray to dry.
• While doing these things, shake the egg with a little of water and a little of salt and condiment, then heat the ghee in a pan.
• Paint kebbeh tablets with egg and fry them using ghee , and then raise them to a strainer when they brown. • Serve the tablets hot.
- kubba rice (1)