Kubba | Onion Kubba
- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- Ingredients of soup: • 250g of lamb liver or a chicken , chopped into cubes with a length of 2 cm.
- • 1/2 a cup of butter or vegetable oil.
- • 250g of lean meat, chopped into small cubes.
- • 3 tablespoons of sour lemon juice.
- • 1 tablespoon of butter or ghee.
- • 2 tablespoons of dried mint.
- • 2 chopped into wings onions.
- • 8 cups of beef soup.
- • 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of red chili.
- • 1 cup of filtered chick peas.
- Kubba Ingredients: • 3 cups of fine grit.
- • 1 1/2 a cup of water.
- • 1/2 a kg of lean meat , crashed for kubba
- • 1 teaspoon of hot pepper paste.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of paprika.
• Melt butter in a pot and roast onion and liver and beef meat in it, then fry the mix for 15 minutes.
• Add meat soup, tomato paste, red pepper and salt.
• Cook the mix for 45 minutes until the meat becomes cooked, then add chick peas and continue cooking for 5 minutes, then set the mix aside.
• To prepare kubba, wash grit and filter it, then add lean meat, salt and hot pepper paste to it. Stir the mix and scrub it until it becomes a sticky kubba mass.
• Make kebbeh into small loaves with a size of cherry pieces.
• Reheat the mix of liver until it boils, immerse kebbeh tablets in it, and cook them for 5 -10 minutes until they become mature.
• Add sour lemon juice to taste.
• Heat butter in a separate pot, then sprinkle dried mint on it , then add the mix to onion. • Serve onion with an additional sour lemon juice and a sprinkle of paprika as desired.