Kubba Naieh outstretched
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 KG of hammered lamb for kubba.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 1 tablespoon of half-hot pepper paste.
- • 1 small grated onion.
- • A teaspoon of red pepper.
- • 2-3 leaves of finely minced basil grapes.
- • A few of finely minced marjoram grapes.
- • 2 1/2 of fine white grit.
- • Olive oil for serving.
- • Fresh mint leaves.
- • Peeled and cut into quarters white onion.
• Wash grit, filter it, and then put it in a plate or a griddle
• Add the grated onion, salt, pepper paste, basil and marjoram.
• Scrub kebbeh within wet fingers until it becomes a mellow and sticky mass.
• Stretch kebbeh in an oval or circular plate using hands, and stretch the surface of it using wet fingers.
• Decorate kebbeh with pine and onion and serve it with olive oil.