Kubba | Kubba safarjalieh (Quince)
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 4 pieces of quince.
- • 4 pieces of pomegranate.
- • 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses.
- • 1 kg of lamb meat minced into pieces.
- • 2 cans of tomato paste.
- • Kubba, rounded and stuffed with fried meat, pine and walnut.
- • 5 pieces of crashed garlic with dried mint.
• Boil meat with spices until they become cooked, then add tomato paste to it, then leave it until it become thick, then add pomegranate juice to it and a little of pomegranate molasses. When the soup becomes thick, add chopped into slices quince and leave it to be well cooked.
• In another pot, boil kebbeh a little with water and salt, then raise it from water and add it on the meat plate , and then boil it with the mix for 10 minutes, then put the crashed garlic with mint on the suface.