Kubba | Kubba Neieh
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 20 m
- • 500g of red lamp (without fat)
- • 250 g of red smooth grit
- • ½ teaspoon of salt
- • ¼ teaspoon of dry coriander
- • 50g of smooth minced onions
- • ¼ teaspoon of minced lemon zest
- • ¼ spoon of dry smooth red pepper
- • Sprinkling of black pepper
- • Sprinkling of cinnamon
- • 4 big teaspoons of olive oil
- • ½ teaspoon of hot pepper molasses
- For decoration you can add: •Half of an onion chopped into slices •100g of nut •Olive oil
• Soak the grit in water for half an hour
• Put the lamp meat in the machine until it becomes smooth like a cream then put the lamp meat on a wooden board and add grit and all other ingredients on the meat and start to scrub with your hands until all the components become homogeneous with taking in account sprinkling water on the mix if it was solid.
• After that, you can shape it with your hand as you like.
• You can also sprinkle onions, nuts and the oil.