- Skill Level: difficult
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 ounce of lean mean , free of fat.
- • 1 cup of fine grit.
- • 1 tablespoon of salt.
- • 1 onion.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of condiment.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper.
- The stuff : •1 ounce of minced meat.
- • 2 minced onions.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • A sprinkle of condiment.
- • A sprinkle of black pepper and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- • 1/2 a cup of ghee.
- • 1/4 a cup of pine.
- Arnabeieh tahini : • 1kg of onion.
- • 1kg of tahini.
- • 1/2 a cup of ghee or vegetable oil to fry onion.
- • 2kg of sour orange.
- • 2kg of tangerine.
- • 1/2 a kg of sour lemon.
- • 2kg of safflower.
- • 1tablespoon of pomegranate molasses.
- • 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- • 4cups of water.
- • 3 tablespoons of salt.
• Prepare kebbeh and make them tablets, then arrange them in a tray and cover them with a wet cloth.
• Squeeze orange, sour lemon and tangerine and then filter the juice from seeds, then add safflower carefully to avoid the flowing of bitterness from the peel to the juice.
• Put tahini in a pot and add water and juice to it gradually with flipping continuously to avoid conglomeration of tahini.
• When tahini becomes smooth and homogeneous, add salt, vinegar and pomegranate molasses to it.
• Put ghee in a pot and add peeled and coarsely minced onion and then put the pot on heat, then flip onion until it browns , and then immerse onion with water and then leave it on backburner for 20 minutes.
• Mash onion in fine vegetables grinder and then add it to the mix of tahini and juice and then flip well.
• Put the mix pot on heat and flip it until the mix of tahini, juice and onion boils. Leave it to boil on heat with flipping until the tahini oil flows on the surface of it for 20-30 minutes with continuous flipping.
• Add kebbeh tablets to tahini while it exists on heat one after another.
• The heat must be strong to avoid the adhesion of kebbeh tablets in the bottom of the pot.
• Leave kebbeh boil for 5 minutes, then pour them carefully in big plates.
• Decorate the plates with roasted pine and serve them beside spiced rice with vermicelli.