- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 40 m
- Cook Time : 30 m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
- • 10 fried kebbeh loaves.
- • 1kg of green broad beans pieces , small sized.
- • 400g of lamb shanks, chopped into pieces.
- • 2-3 minced leaves of chard.
- • A bunch of green coriander.
- • 3-4 garlic cloves.
- • 1 1/2 a kg of goat yoghurt.
- • 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- • 1/4 a cup of vegetable oil to fry broad beans.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt, a sprinkle of condiment.
• Shake yoghurt and filter it, then cook it with melted in 3/4 a cup of water corn flour.
• Put meat pieces in a pot that contains 3 cups of water.
• Cover the pot and leave it on the heat for 30-40 minutes.
• Mince coriander, wash it and filter it.
• Crash garlic with a sprinkle of salt.
• Put vegetable oil in a pot on a medium heat and fry broad beans in it for 10 minutes.
• Add coriander, garlic and minced chard leaves and stir the mix.
• Add cooked yoghurt to the meat, and when boiled, add kebbeh loaves carefully to the contents of the pot to avoid crumbling.
• Pour the mix of broad beans, coriander and chard on yoghurt.
• Leave the mix on heat for 5 additional minutes, then serve it.