Kollaj with Cheese
- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • A packet of kollaj.
- • 3 cups of milk.
- • 1/2 a cup of butter.
- • 1/2 a cup of vegetable oil.
- • 3 cups of white cheese, minced and sweetened or 2 cups of cooked cream.
- • 4 cups of intensive syrup.
- • 1/4 a cup of rose water.
• Paint a tray with butter and heat the oven to a 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Melt the butter on a backburner and add it to the oil.
• Put a cup of milk with 2 tablespoons of the mix of oil and rose water in a deep plate.
• Cut kollaj loaf into 2 parts, then dunk each part with the mix of milk and oil lightly.
• Fill kollaj with 2 tablespoons of cheese or cream and then wrap them like a cigarette, then fold them like a square that is like an envelope.
• Row kollaj in the painted tray.
• Paint the surface of kollaj with the mix of oil and butter with a special brush.
• Bake kollaj in the oven until its color becomes golden roasted (10-15 minutes).
• Pour syrup on kollaj pieces and put it in the oven for 1 minute and then serve it hot.
• You can use the stuff of Shuaibiyat instead of cheese.