kol w chkor (type of Baklava)
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • Crashed pistachio.
- • Cold butter.
- • 10 slices of baklava dough.
• Mix pistachio with butter and put 10 slices of baklava dough on each other, then put a part of the stuff on the baklava dough's sides and wrap it on the stuff at once.
• Cut the oblong resulting from the remaining baklava dough, then cut it crosswise into rings like swiss roll.
• Raise them with knife and row them in a ghee painted tin.
• Irrigate the tray with melted butter and leave it in the fridge for 5 minutes to get solid.