- Skill Level: difficult
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 kg of big pieces of lean meat(fillets of meat).
- • 200 g of margarine.
- • 150 g of rice.
- • 300g of minced meat.
- • 50g of pine.
- • 1 tablespoon of safflower.
- • Tomato paste.
- • 4 cups of water.
- • Salt
• Cut meat into pieces with a width of 7 com and a length of 14 cm.
• Fold the meat piece then mix it from both sides , and keep the third side open for filling.
• Wash rice then add the minced meat then add pine after roasting it , then salt, condiment, safflower and finally a cup of water.
• Fill the meat pieces to its two thirds, then sew it from the remaining hole.
• Heat the ghee then roast the stuffed meat.
• Put tomato paste on a little of ghee, then add water and a little of salt.
• When the water boils with the tomato paste, add them to meat pieces.
• Leave the meat with soup on heat for an hour approximately, until the meat become cooked and the soup becomes solid.
• Serve the meat plate in a flat plate, and serve the soup isolated in another plate. Serve beside spiced rice.