Knafeh | knafeh madlouka
- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 2 1/4 a cup of fine scrubbed knafeh.
- • 2 cups of castor sugar.
- • 1 1/2 a cup of grinded pistachio.
- • 1/4 a cup of rose water.
- • 1/4 a cup of blossom water.
- • 1/4 a cup of not salted butter.
- • 1/2 a cup of pine.
- • 1/2 a cup of peeled almond.
- • 1/2 a cup of vegetable oil to roast pine and almond.
- • 1kg of fresh cream.
• Put scrubbed knafeh in a pot and add butter to it if it was dry and without ghee.
• Put the pot on a backburner and flip the fine knafeh on heat.
• Add sugar to knafeh and then flip the mix, then add pistachio to knafeh and flip on heat for 1 other minute.
• Add blossom water and rose water to knafeh and then stir on heat until they become solid.
• Pour knafeh in the serving plate with a thickness of 1cm and then leave it to cool.
• Cover it with cold cream equally and decorate it with roasted pine and almond pieces and then serve it immediately.
- madlouka (122)