- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30 m
- Cook Time : 15 m
- Ready In : 45 m
- • 1 tablespoon of ghee
- • 1/2 a kg of fresh knafeh
- • 2 cups of crashed pistachio (without salt)
- • 2 1/2 a cup of syrup.
• Heat the oven on a 120 degrees Celsius.
• Put knafeh in a deep plate, and separate the knafeh filaments.
• Paint a tray with ghee.
• Spread 1/2 of the amount of knafeh so it covers the tray bottom with pressing on the knafeh filaments until they become solid from the bottom ( 1cm thickness).
• Mix pistachio with a cup of syrup in a deep plate.
• Spread the pistachio mix on the knafeh with pressing, then spread another layer of knafeh with pressing until they become solid.
• Put knafeh in the oven for 20 minutes, with considering not to change the color of knafeh.
• Irrigate it with a little of warm syrup, cut it and serve it.