kebab | cherry kebab
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 2 cups of sour cherries, seeds removed.
- • 1/2 a kg of minced beef meat.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of carnation clove.
- • 1 minced onion.
- • 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- • 1 sour lemon juice.
- • Salt.
- • Condiment
- • Arabic bread.
• Put cherries in a plate , pour water on it until it immerse the plate , and then let cherries become soaked for 30 minutes.
• Mix meat, carnation clove, cinnamon, salt and condiment, and then knead the mix until it becomes like a dough, then divide the dough into balls that have a size of a walnut piece.
• Fry the balls in 5 tablespoons of oil until their color start changing from the outside, then raise them from heat, filter and set them aside.
• Fry onion using a tablespoon of oil until onion wilts, then add cherries with water that they were soaked in and the sour lemon juice.
• Cook the mix on a backburner for 10 minutes then pour the fried meat balls on it , and then leave them on heat for 10 other minutes or until the balls absorb most of the quantity of cherries juice.
• Serve the plate lukewarm beside rice or Arabic bread.