- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 3 cups of grit.
- • 3 cups of semolina.
- • An enough amount of water to mix the dough and scrub it.
- • 1 tablespoon of salt.
- • 1 teaspoon of red pepper.
- The stuff: • 1/2 a kg of rissole meat.
- • A medium sized onion, finely minced.
- • 1/2 a bunch of parsley, minced.
- • Salt.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of sweet condiment.
- • 1 tablespoon of salt with an enough amount of water to boil kbeibat.
• Put grit and semolina in a plate and then add salt and red pepper to them.
• Add an enough amount of water to mix grit with semolina and scrubbing them together to get a sticky dough.
• Leave the plate covered with a cloth for an hour.
• Prepare rissole by mixing meat with onion, salt, condiments and parsley
• Make the mix of grit and semolina into loaves with a size of a walnut piece, then wet your hands with water to make a hole in the middle of each loaf and stuffing it with rissole.
• Close the edges of the loaves well.
• Boil water and add a spoon of salt to it, then put kbeibat in boiled water and leave them until they float on the surface.
• After that, add a cup of cold water to the pot to get more squeezer for kbeibat.
• Raise kbeibat from the water and row them in the serving plate and serve it hot with seasons salad.
- kbeibat (1)