Kashtaleieh with Syrup
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 4 small dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 2kg of milk.
- • 1 cup of water.
- • 1/4 a cup of green starch which is better than the dry one because it doesn't leave the starch's taste.
- • 2 spoons of filtered blossom water.
- • Grinded pistachio.
• Boil milk and leave it until it becomes warm.
• Melt starch with a cup of cold water.
• Add starch quietly with stirring.
• Add a tablespoon of sugar and continue stirring, then add blossom water.
• Continue stirring until you feel the thickness of mix which means for 30 hours approximately.
• Pour the mix in a medium sized tray ( about 35cm diameter) or as you like the thickness of it.
• Leave it to cool, then add cold water to it gradually from the side.
• Put it in the fridge until being used.
The way of serving: • You can cut it into small cubes, then in every dish you can put 6-7 pieces so you can put ice-cream on them after pouring syrup. This is called Heitaleieh and it is different a little and doesn't need pistachio and it needs a little of milk. • Or you can serve this meal in big pieces on flat dishes, then sprinkle syrup on it, then sprinkle grated pistachio.