Kabab | Kabab Fingers
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 1/2 kilo
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 15 m
- Cook Time : 20 m
- Ready In : 35 m
- • 500 g of pure minced meat.
- • 2 tablespoons of finely minced parsley.
- • A medium sized, peeled off, and grated onion.
- • 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- • A teaspoon of salt.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of grinded sweet condiment.
• Mix meat well with parsley, grated onion, salt and condiment.
• Divide the meat mix into equal parts with a size of a nut, and make with every part a finger shape.
• Fry the fingers with ghee and flip them until they become reddish from all the sides.
• Serve fried kabab fingers hot or tepid in a plate with salad and fried potatoes.
• Note: you can also grill the kabab fingers after entering them into skewers instead of frying them.