- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 liter of milk (4 cups).
- • 1/2 a small cup of sugar.
- • 2 cups of corn starch.
- • A little of blossom water.
- • Water with sugar (2 tablespoons of sugar to each cup of water) and a little of blossom water.
- • Ice-cream with vanilla or pistachio.
• Put milk to starch in a pot and then put the pot on heat with stirring.
• Leave the pot on a backburner and pour it in a tray and then leave it outside of the fridge for 15 minutes, then put a cup of water on it.
• Put it in the fridge, then get it out from the fridge after being thick and cool, then cut it into small cubes and put it in small plates, then pour a little of water, sugar and blossom water to it.
• Put a piece of ice cream on it and serve this dessert cold.