- Skill Level: difficult
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 1/2 a kg of beef shoulder or a thigh chopped into big pieces.
- • 4 chopped into wings onions.
- • 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- • Salt to taste.
- • A big can of filtered full mushroom.
- • 1 teaspoon of condiment.
- • A cup of hot water.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of nutmeg.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of carnation clove.
- • A sprinkle of ginger.
- • A sprinkle of cinnamon.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of pepper.
- • A laurel leaf.
• Fry mushroom in oil for 1-2 minutes, then set is aside.
• Fry meat in oil until its color changes.
• Add onion and continue frying, then add salt and spices and a suitable amount of water and the laurel leaf.
• Cover the pot , cook the ingredients of it on a backburner until the meat becomes so mushy.
• After that, add mushroom and mix it with the pot ingredients.
• Add hot water if the water is few.
• Pour the mix in the serving plate and serve it beside potato and fried vegetables.