- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 50 m
- Cook Time : 20 m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
- 1/4 a kg of fine grit, picked and washed.
- 1/4 a kg of lean meat which is crashed for kebbeh.
- 3 cups of vegetable oil for frying.
- • A small onion, peeled.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 1/4 a cup of water with ice.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of grinded cinnamon.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of grinded condiment.
- • 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- • 3 tablespoons of water.
- • 4 garlic cloves, peeled and mashed.
- • 200g of finely minced meat.
- • 2 tablespoons of pine.
- • A sprinkle of salt and a sprinkle of grinded cinnamon.
- • 2 tablespoons of ghee.
Preparation: • Soak grit with water for 10 minutes then filter it using a strainer , then squeeze it using hands to get rid of water , and then set it aside.
• Mince the onion using the electrical mincing machine , then add minced meat to it , and then mince them again in batches. Raise the meat mix from the machine and set it aside.
• Add the mix of meat, salt, condiment and cinnamon to the grit, then grind them in batches using the electrical mincing machine. Knead the meat and grit mix using wetted with cold water hands to make the dough smooth and solid. Then put it in the fridge covered with a cloth for 30 minutes.
The stuff: • Fry onion with ghee until it wilts, then add meat and spices and fry on a backburner until the meat becomes mature.
• Add pine and flip the mix, then raise it from heat and leave it.