- Skill Level: easy
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 3/4 a kg of toasted hazelnut.
- • 1 lemon juice.
- • 4 cups of sugar.
- • 3/4 a cup of water.
• Paint a tray (20*20 cm) with butter well.
• Put water, sugar and lemon juice in a pot and then stir the mix on a backburner until the sugar melts.
• Leave syrup boil on a backburner until its color changes a little and becomes thick.
• Raise the pot from heat and add hazelnut to the syrup and then stir.
• Pour hazelnut halva on the painted tray and then divide it as desired.