halawet el jibn
- Skill Level: medium
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 cup of akkawi cheese (a famous salty cheese).
- • 1 cup of braided cheese.
- • 1 cup of water.
- • 1/2 a cup of sugar.
- • 1/4 a cup of rose water.
- • 1 cup of semolina.
- For the stuff: • Cream.
- For decoration: • Syrup. • Rose jam. • Grinded pistachio.
• Put water and sugar in a pot on heat, then leave it until boiling.
• Add semolina flour and flip until it becomes solid, then add rose water and grated akkawi cheese with continuous fast flipping until the ingredients of cheese becomes overlapped and melted.
• Leave the dough until being cool, then put it in 2 plastic papers and spread it like an oblong shape.
• Cut the dough like oblongs or squares, then fill it with cream and then wrap it.
• Row cheese halva pieces in the serving plate, then sprinkle them with a little of syrup, and then decorate it with rose jam or grinded pistachio.
- halawet el jibn (117)
- halawet el jibn recipe (57)
- halawet el jibn recept (12)
- halawet el jibn recipe arabic (11)
- halawat jibn recipe (2)
- halawet jibin (1)