- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 400 g steak
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 400 g of steak
- 3 garlic colves
- a cup of oil
- roasted potato
• Hammer the slices of meat a little to make it mushy then wet it with salt and condiment.
• Hammer the garlic and mix it well with oil.
• Soak the meat in oil and garlic between an hour to an a hour and a half.
• Isolate the meat from oil, then grill it on heat or inside a gas or electric oven for third an hour.
• Serve the meat placed over the roasted potato