Grilled Me3la2 (Sheep’s Kidney, liver, spleen and heart)
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 1 Me3la2
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1 full sheep's kidney, liver, spleen and heart.
- • 10 small sized onions.
- • Salt
• Use the liver and the heart to cut all of them into small pieces with a size of a small chestnut.
• Peel onion and cut it, then add it to me3la2.
• Sprinkle salt, sweet and hot condiment and cinnamon and then mix all these components together.
• Insert into the meat skewers and grill them on coal and serve this meal hot inside a bread loaf or without it.
• Serve this meal beside salad or some appetizers.