grilled fish with Taratour Sauce
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 1fish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 20 m
- Cook Time : 45 m
- Ready In : 1:5 h
- • 1 full fish which weighs 1kg or more.
- • A lemon juice.
- • 1/4 a teaspoon of salt.
- • 1 cup of olive oil for decoration.
- • 3-4 lemon slices and a little of parsley.
- Ingredients of taratour sauce: • 1-2 pounded garlic cloves.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 1/2 a cup of tahini, 1/4 – 1/2 a cup of cold water.
- • 1/2 a cup of lemon juice.
• Wash and clean the fish well. Rub the fish from the belly and back with lemon juice and salt.
• Put oil in a glassy plate and put fish in it , then pour the remaining oil over the fish and cover it with aluminum foil and cook it in a medium heat oven for an hour or less.
• Get the fish out from the oven and take off the skin and serve it in the serving plate.
• Decorate it with parsley and lemon slices.
Preparation of taratour sauce: • Put tahini and grated garlic together in an electrical mixer and mix them while adding lemon juice and water alternatively one by one., then add salt with continuous flipping until the sauce becomes solid and homogeneous. • Serve fish cool or warm with serving taratour beside it.