- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 30 m
- Cook Time : 30 m
- Ready In : 60 m
- • 1 1/2 a cup of castor sugar.
- • 2 1/2 a cup of flour.
- • 1 1/2 a cup of ghee.
- • 1/4 a cup of pistachio for decoration.
• Melt ghee in a pot on heat then set it aside.
• Add sugar with shaking until the mix becomes like a cream.
• Add flour and continue shaking to get a medium mushy dough.
• Tat the dough with your fingers and leave it for 10 minutes.
• Shape the dough like loaves and bake them in a (275 degrees Celsius) oven and leave them until they become blonde.
• Decorate ghraibeh loaves with pistachio and serve them after they cool.