Fried Zucchini with Yoghurt
- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : medium dish
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- 1kg of zucchini
- 500 gr yoghurt.
- • 1/2 a teaspoon of dried mint.
- • 2 minced garlic cloves.
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 1/2 a cup of vegetable oil.
• Wash zucchini pieces and cut them crosswise into rings.
• Fry zucchini rings with oil until they become roasted.
• Mix yoghurt with garlic, salt and mint.
• Arrange the fried zucchini slices in the serving plate, and then pour the mix of yoghurt on them and then serve the meal.