Fried sheep marrows
- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : big dish
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 4-5 sheep marrows.
- • Water
- • 1 teaspoon of salt.
- • 8 pepper pieces.
- • 1 medium sized onion, minced.
- • 2 laurel leaves.
- • 2 shaken eggs.
- • 1/2 a cup of grinded cake.
- • Corn oil or vegetable oil for frying.
- • Salt and pepper to taste.
- • 1 medium sized & nicely minced parsley
- • 2 egg whites.
- • An efficient amount of grinded cake to dunk sheep marrows.
• Put the sheep marrows in a pot and immerse them with water, then add salt, pepper pieces, onion and laurel leaves to them.
• Put the pot on a backburner until it boils, reduce the heat and leave the marrows boil slowly for 10 minutes or until they become cooked.
• Set the marrows aside until they cool then cut them.
• Use manual potato masher or a fork to mash the marrows coarsely.
• Add the 2 eggs and some of salt, pepper, minced onion, parsley and half a cup of grinded cake.
• Cut the marrows mix tablet into tablets that are smaller than hamburger tablets.
• Dunk the tablets in the egg whites then in the grinded flour.
• After that, fry the tablets in the heated vegetable oil until they become peeled off.
• Row the fried tablets over a layer of lettuce then decorate them and serve them as a kind of hot appetizers.