- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 1.5 kilo
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30 m
- Cook Time : 20 m
- Ready In : 50 m
- 1 ½ a kg of sultan Ibrahim fish.
- white pepper.
- Oil to fry fish.
• Clean fish, wash them and filter them from water on paper tissues and leave them until they become dry.
• Immerse fish in the mix of flour, salt and white pepper, and then fry them in very hot oil until their color change.
• Row the fried fish in a plate and serve them hot with toasted bread and sour lemon slices.
- fried fish (52)
- sultan ibrahim fish recipe (50)
- FRY FISH (21)
- fish fry images (1)
- how to cook sultan ibrahim fish (1)
- image of fried fish (1)
- oven fried fish (1)
- recipe for sultan ibrahim fish (1)
- ultan Ibrahim recipe (1)