- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 1 cauliflower
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • A medium sized cauliflower.
- • A juice of 1 big tomato.
- • 3 1/2 a cup of flour.
- • 1 cup of water.
- • 5 small heads of mashed garlic.
- • Salt
- cumin pieces(not grinded).
• Boil the sprouts of cauliflower in water and salt with cumin pieces until they become cooked.
• Chop cauliflower into slices to make it more easy to roast it.
• Mix flour with water, tomato juice, mashed garlic, salt and pepper, and you can add green coriander to get a nice taste in the meal.
• Put cauliflower slices in the previous mix, then roast them well in the oil, then put them on a blotter after being well roasted until they are served.