- Skill Level: easy
- Yield : 6 birds.
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15 m
- Cook Time : 15 m
- Ready In : 30 m
- • 6 birds.
- • 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses.
- • 1/4 a cup of corn oil.
- • A tablespoon of butter.
- • A salt sprinkle
- A condiment sprinkle.
- • A black pepper sprinkle.
• Clean the birds and pluck the feathers and put them on fire.
• Heat the oil in a pan, and fry the birds in batches to be sure that the oil is still hot, for 10-15 minutes until their color changes and their meat becomes well cooked.
• Add the pomegranate molasses, the condiment and the salt sprinkle to the fried birds.
• Mix the birds well with sauce and pour them with the decoration on a layer of Arabic bread.
• Serve them hot as a type of appetizers