- Skill Level: medium
- Yield : 1kilo
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0 m
- Cook Time : 0 m
- Ready In : 0 m
- • 1kg of fish.
- • Butter.
- • Lemon juice.
- • 2 minced garlic cloves.
- • 1 teaspoon of minced parsley.
- • 2 chopped into thin slices onion.
- • 150g of chopped into slices mushroom.
- • 500g of peeled off tomatoes.
- • 3 cubes of chicken soup.
- • 250g of boiled peas.
• Cut fish into small pieces then soak them in lemon juice, garlic, pepper and salt for an hour.
• Fry onion using butter then add tomatoes, the chicken soup cubes and 3 cups of water to it.
• Add mushroom and peas and leave them for 10 minutes.
• Fry fish in another pan until they become brown,
• Add the fried fish pieces to the previous mix and leave them on heat for 10 other minutes.
• Decorate the fish plate with minced parsley.